Pat Peck Kia Outlines How to Change Your Wiper Fluid
Drivers in D'Iberville know a thing or two about their cars. They know that there are many things that anyone can do on their own, and that includes changing your wiper fluid. For those that don’t however, here at Pat Peck Kia we have the steps outlined for you to go out and try and see how simple it is.
- Open up the hood of your vehicle, and find the washer fluid reservoir, which is the white and transparent container that has a windshield or water symbol on the cap
- If you have a rear wiper, there might be a separate reservoir that you can use as well
- Remove the caps and check the fluid level of each one. If it’s full, you don’t need to add anymore
- If you see that fluid is low, be sure to carefully pour it into the reservoir until it almost reaches the top
- Put the caps back on tightly, and close the hood
If you want to learn more or are in need of service, our team here would be happy to help you. Contact us today, and we can set up a service appointment at your convenience.