New Kia Niro Provides Hybrid Crossover Option
With all kinds of variety in the new Kia lineup, drivers get the options they want, and are able to find a vehicle that meets all their needs. When it comes to crossovers, we’ve got them, and now, you can add standout efficiency to the value points of these vehicles, because the all-new Kia Niro provides us with a hybrid crossover solution.
- The new Kia Niro is powered by an electric motor and combustion engine, which means it uses less fuel, and produces fewer emissions
- Using the smart system onboard, the Kia Niro is able to determine the best use for each part to use energy most effectively; meaning all-electric for slow speeds, the gas engine for acceleration, or a combination of both
- The Kia Niro also comes with regenerative braking, which when you decelerate and stop, it is able to send the energy to the electric battery to give it a charge, so you don't need to plug it in and charge
- Drivers also get a seven-year warranty on the battery, meaning you can go plenty of miles with efficient driving
- The Kia Niro comes with a six-speed pure clutch transmission, which gives you a powerful, smooth, silent, and comfortable ride
Here at Pat Peck Kia in D'Iberville, MS, our team would be happy to discuss all the options, including the new Kia Niro here in our showroom, so stop in and see us, and take a test drive.