Kia Cadenza Offers Standout Luxury
Here in D'Iberville, MS, drivers like luxury, and you can find it here in our Kia lineup. With the new Kia Cadenza, you get plenty of space and features that benefit your driving experience, and we’re going to list a few today.
- The Kia Cadenza provides standout technology in the form of UVO infotainment onboard, which comes with a smartphone app that allows you to gain many features such as roadside assistance, and without a cost
- There are also many other premium features like the touchscreen which you can connect with for calling, music streaming, along with features like dual-zone climate control
- Inside, you’re going to find plenty of room and comfort too, as the Kia Cadenza is generous with space for drivers and passengers, and comes with leather seating, too
- The outside of the Kia Cadenza also has plenty of luxury with its design that is going to draw people in, and turn some heads when you drive it.
- You’re also going to get a smooth and powerful ride with a 290-horsepower, 3.3-liter V6 engine with an eight-speed automatic transmission, which feels good every time you’re behind the wheel
You can learn more at Pat Peck Kia, as we’d be happy to answer any questions you might have and set up test drives at your convenience.