Dear Valued Customer,
We are open for business!
Thank you for being a loyal customer of Pat Peck Kia. As the national, state and city guidelines regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19) evolve, I want to keep you informed on how we are adjusting to keep our customers and employees as safe as possible.
In addition to deep cleaning our facility and keeping our restrooms stocked with soap, we have made the following changes:
- We offer delivery for all vehicle purchases
- All waiting areas are set up for social distancing
- We are discouraging more than 10 people in one area of the dealership, in line with government recommendations
- Surface coverings are being used inside all vehicles, and when handling keys
- Sanitizing machines located in service & sales
- Employee masks
- Gloves available for our customers
- Janitors clean & sanitize daily
- Pick up & delivery available for service customers
- Waiting area seating 6 feet apart
- We follow state and local COVID-19 guidelines
We also have online service appointment scheduling and AcceleRide, our virtual car buying experience. With AcceleRide you can purchase a vehicle from Pat Peck Kia and even have it delivered. Visit our new or pre-owned inventory pages and click “Build My Payment” to start. Complete the buying process or take as many steps as you’d like to save time in the dealership.
We continue to maintain regular operations and closely monitor three main information sources for our decision making: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and state and local government recommendations. We have a leadership task force that meets daily and we will adjust as necessary.
As the situation changes and more information becomes available, we will continually evaluate and adjust our response.